Cosmetic and Aesthetic Services
We offer a wide variety of cosmetic procedures, both in the office and the operating suite. Whether your concern is preventative or restorative, functional or cosmetic, we will provide you with the education and confidence necessary to pursue your goal.
Examples of common outpatient surgical procedures:
- Blepharoplasty is the removal of extra skin around the eyes. It may be performed for both cosmetic and/or functional reasons.
- Botox injections are used to minimize and prevent the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles. This is an effective treatment for the forehead and areas around the eyes. Botox injections are performed as a procedure in the office and does not require any downtime.
- Facial fillers and injectables are frequently used to reduce facial lines and creases by adding volume and fill in facial creases. This is an effective treatment for the laugh lines that develop around the mouth. Injections are performed in the office, provide immediate results, and do not require any downtime.
- Rhinoplasty is the surgical correction of the structure of the nose. This may be performed for both cosmetic and/or functional reasons. Aesthetic correction may include reduction of a hump or bump, straightening of the nose, narrowing of the nose, or refining the tip.
- Skin cancer reconstruction of the face, head, and neck